Manufacturing SupervisorClosing date: 31st July 2012
Following a role change within the Manufacturing department, we are looking to appoint an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor to oversee and develop the production team and workshop.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the main duties of the Manufacturing Supervisor will include:
• Ensuring that products are manufactured, tested and despatched to required quality and lead-time standards;
• Supporting and developing team leaders to promote efficiency and increase the flexibility and skills across the production team;
• Ensuring that the Workshop and production environment is maintained and developed for increased efficiency, whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment;
• Monitoring efficiency across the production team, driving improvements through the combination of staff development, mentoring, coaching and lean manufacturing and 5S techniques.
The main responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day planning and supervision of the manufacturing process;
• Management and development of production team leaders and staff;
• Maintaining visible performance metrics to highlight and improve performance;
• Facilitate the implementation of lean manufacturing and 5S;
• Feedback to Engineering and Production Development on manufacturing and production-related improvement opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced ‘production’ supervisor from an engineering or equipment manufacturing background, with strong people skills and first-hand experience of Lean and 5S techniques, qualified to minimum HND level in a relevant engineering/production discipline – ideally Electronics.
If you have the relevant background and experience, and would like to discuss this great opportunity further, please send a copy of your C.V, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Applicants Only.
I am Trolex
Laura Stockton Marketing Executive 6 Years of service
'Having worked at Trolex for almost 5 years, I've been given many opportunities to try new challenges and have worked in 2 different roles. The company really looks after its staff and the atmosphere within the working community is great. I have been able to take on a completely new role and have been given the opportunity to develop, learn and grow within this role. I'm also a member of our Fun Club Committee so I provide input into staff activities, including any input from the marketing team. Overall, Trolex is a great place to work with a friendly atmosphere.'