- Mine Production Efficiency Monitoring
- Gas Detection Systems
- Bespoke Indicator System
- Methane Recovery Monitoring
- Refuge Chamber Monitoring
- Bulk Material Handling
- Process Monitoring
- Plant-Wide Monitoring Systems
- Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Safety Monitoring Systems
- Methane Detector
- Machine Condition Monitoring
TX6383 FLAMMABLE GAS DETECTOR
Fixed gas detection for point source hazards and perimeter protection in arduous duty and exposed locations.
Suitable for use in SIL 1 and SIL 2 applications, in accordance with any conditions or restrictions. For a copy of the Functional Safety assesment report contact: email@example.com
Poison resistant catalytic combustion sensors. Available with a choice of analogue output signals: 4 to 20 mA • 0.4 to 2V • 5 to 15Hz.
Signal fix during calibration to prevent false alarms and the main circuit inside the sensor housing can be removed from the housing for maintenance purposes.
Quick change plug-in pre-calibrated gas sensing module. Special versions are available with waterproof plug and socket connectors.